OppiaMobile Platform Architecture and Workflow¶
- Courses are authored in Moodle.
- Courses are then exported to the OppiaMobile Server
- The OppiaMobile server hosts all the courses, user accounts, media and analytics data
- When a user installs the app and creates an account, they can download courses from the OppiaMobile server for running offline on their device
- When the user accesses courses and completes activities (e.g. watching videos,taking quizzes), this data is sent back to the OppiaMobile server whenever there is an internet connection available.
- Implementation owners, project managers etc can view the activity (e.g. quiz results, time spent watching videos) for their users via the OppiaMobile server dashboard.