Rapid Deployment of OppiaMobile Implementation¶
This page describes the processes for a rapid set up and deployment of OppiaMobile
- A technical person/team with experience in deploying OppiaMobile
- An AWS account, or admin (root) access to a locally hosted server
- A Google Play developer account, preferably a Ministry or government account
- Create a clone/fork of the OppiaMobile core server code (from: https://github.com/DigitalCampus/django-oppia)
- Set up a domain name to point to this servers IP address
- The server theme can be updated, but likely this can be dealt with later.
- Create a clone/fork of the OppiaMobile core app code (from: https://github.com/DigitalCampus/oppia-mobile-android)
- Import into Android Studio
- Follow the instructions here to update the app - OppiaMobile Android App Customisation
- Submit the app to the Google Play store
- Preferably any new content should be written and developed with mobile adaptation in mind from the start. Otherwise the content adaptation will take much longer.
- Ensure a full review of the content takes place on an actual device